Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hiatus

Quick update - as I'm sure my readers have noticed recently, I've taken a little break from blogging for a few months. The culprits: A trip to Israel and new position at work have had my hands full since Passover.

Things seem to be stabilizing somewhat lately so expect to start seeing some new material popping up in the coming weeks. In the meantime, make sure you read this transcript of a recent Joe Lieberman speech. While not a direct shout-out, it would seem as though Joe is also an avid reader of the ronmossad blog.

Actually it's a pretty amazing piece...and it was just nice to see a speech that basically articulated my own shock and dismay with the Democratic Party of the past seven years.

You and me Joe - we're the only liberals left in this country!!!!

No comments: